We are a professional landscaping and tree service company serving Katy, Fulshear & Sugar Land, and Houston, Texas for 32 years. Our team of commercial and residential landscapers can upgrade your garden, backyard, or front yard. Contact us for a free quote.
Living Trees & Shrubs has provided a full range of landscaping and yard services in the Katy, Fulshear, and Houston, Texas area for over three decades. Our local services include landscape design, landscape architecture, tree services, root barriers, tree cabling/bracing, lightning protection, pruning, stump grinding, tree removal, planting, and fertilization. We also provide specialty services such as custom ponds, paver stone patio building, deck design, sprinkler system installation, sprinkler repair, and landscape irrigation services such as installing french drains. We also provide landscape installation and seasonal maintenance such as flower bed and mulch replacement.
Want to spend more time outside?Our landscape architects will design and build your backyard paradise! Check out our landscape lighting design ideas to upgrade your garden. We can install cafe-style string lights with large bulbs so you and the kids can eat and play outside in the evening when it’s not so hot. While architectural lighting can take your home’s curb appeal to the next level, pathway lights and lamp posts in your garden can increase visibility and safety. And if you’re concerned about your carbon footprint we can integrate solar lights, xeriscaping, hardscaping, or replace your thirsty grass with artificial turf.
Why Choose Us?
Our experienced landscapers and yard designers are bonded and insured, bringing over 32 years of experience to your project. You can’t say that about most landscaping companies. But that’s not the only reason you can trust us with your landscape lighting installation or koi pond project.
- Trusted & Accredited — We are an A+ Rated Member of the Better Business Bureau.
- Highly Rated — Dozens of 5 star reviews on Google
- Professional Tree Experts — Our professional team is trained to prune trees using methods that enhance the longevity and long-term health of your trees.
- Focus on Safety — Our safety-first policy means we minimize risk by keeping our team, your family, and property.
- Best Tools in the Business — We provide the best equipment to our employees so they can deliver excellent services while maintaining their safety.
- Excellent Customer Service — Our landscaping contractors take great pride in providing the best possible service to our customers.
- 32 Years of Experience — Our reputation and knowledge culled over the last 32 years means we know what we’re doing and you can trust us with any project, no matter how big or small.
When it comes to landscaping companies Katy, Fulshear, and Houston have so many choices. We hope you choose us for all of your tree care, hardscaping, and gardening needs. Ready to schedule a consultation with our creative garden designers? Request an in-person quote or call (713) 464-8733.
Download 10% Off Landscape Lighting Coupon
Landscape Design & Tree Services
Your Landscaping Questions Answered
Yes we provide residential landscaping services throughout the greater Houston area including suburbs like Katy, Sugar Land, Cypress, Richmond, and Fulshear.
We install both living turf grass such as Bermuda and St. Augustine but we also install many types of earth-friendly artificial turfs that are dog-friendly.
Our team of landscapers does not charge a trip fee to come out to your home or property and provide a quote.
Our landscaping company has been in business since 1990 managing, installing, and building landscape features.
Yes we subscribe to liability insurance and property insurance, and are bonded and fully insured.
The cost to remove a dead tree varies tremendously depending on how easily it can be accessed, how large it is, what type of tree it is, and whether it is diseased or poses a safety risk to surrounding people and structures. However the cost to remove a tree without complications that is easy to access and not diseased starts around $750 including disposal of the tree.