Want a low-maintenance lawn that’s also eco-friendly? Living Trees and Shrubs installs artificial grass and turf in Houston, Katy, and Fulshear, Texas. Whether you want to install artificial turf in your front yard, side yard, or backyard we can help. We install many turf brands, textures, and colors.
Contact us to schedule a consultation with our artificial turf installation experts.
Places We Install Synthetic Grass
We install synthetic (fake) grass and turf for many applications including:
- Private Putting Greens
- Golf Courses
- Shared Outdoor Living Spaces
- Daycare Centers
- Community Amenities
- Sports Fields
- Soccer Fields
- Baseball Fields
- Front Yards
Why Install a Synthetic Lawn?
Synthetic turf has many benefits vs. the real thing. Artificial grass is low maintenance, requiring almost no effort on your part for years to maintain its appearance. Furthermore, it’s so much better for the environment and will save you hundreds, maybe even thousands of dollars on your water bill every year. We can install pet-friendly turf that’s comfortable for your dog to walk on, and it can also filter waste through to the under layer.
It’s cleaner and more hygienic, plus it’s the best choice for your backyard if someone in your family has a grass allergy. Synthetic grass lawn varieties can be very soft and comfortable for little toes and hands.
Pro-tip; fake grass can help reduce the number of mosquitoes in your front and backyard.
Artificial Turf Installation Process
Curious how we prepare the area and install the artificial grass?
- First, we remove any grass or plant growth from the area that will have it installed.
- Next, we level the area to make sure there are no dips or mounds.
- Then we poor crushed granite on the area where the turf will be installed to slope the artificial lawn for proper drainage (called sloping).
- Then we compact the granite and soil area with a soil compactor, aka road roller vehicle.
- Next is the weed barrier installation to prevent weeds and other plants from growing into or through the turf.
- Last but not least, we roll out spools of artificial grass and fill it in with a mixture of sand and adhesive powder that’s safe for pets, children, and people.
Schedule Artificial Turf Installation in Houston, Katy, or Fulshear TX
Contact Living Trees & Shrubs today to request a free quote for fake grass installation at your home, putting green, or business.